- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp spicy mustard powder or 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Whisk together the honey, mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinade the chicken tenders in half of the honey mustard for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and wrap each piece with bacon. Place on a jelly roll sheet. Brush with the honey mustard marinade, crack pepper over each piece and bake for 10-12 minutes on 375.
- After 10-12 minutes, flip each chicken over and brush again with the honey mustard. Bake another 10-12 minutes, until bacon is brown and crisp.